"Killing a beast doesn't prove your strength. Capturing a beast, controlling it and taming it, is a true test of one's power."
This is where you will write about your OC's personal traits, such as attitude towards other characters, way of thinking, likings and personal opinions.
Here will be your OC's appearance. Describe the history of any marks they might have you can do this in the background of course), their hairstyles, clothing, weapons and other physical traits.
- Name- relationship, why, how, etc
- Name- relationship, why, how, etc
- And so on
Meister & Abilities
Chosen of the Aesir: As a disciple of the Norse religion, Asi abilities are claimed to be gifted to him by his gods. These gods specifically refer to Vitharr and Tyr, whom he is a supposed vessel for, but don't exclude other gods of the pantheon. These abilities benefit Asi's chosen Meister types.
Knight: Asi uses the demon blade Kestaz Lyyi and is in training to becoming a Knight Meister. Kestaz Lyyi feeds off of the natural energy Asi manifests due to his "blessing".
- Din: A faint, silvery energy encases Kestaz Lyyi and imbuing it with holy power. Din increases Asi's attack power, strength, and speed while in effect.
- Lyyaz Din: The silvery energy grows in intensity and become a murky, dark gray. The energy works as a shroud, making Asi difficult to see and consequently hit. It increases all of Asi's speed and attack power stats greatly while in effect, but lessens his defensive abilities. Requires blood tribute.
Tamer: As a tamer, Asi can call upon two demons to fight for him. Their runes are on opposite sides of Kestaz Lyyi while he also carries summoning paper should he be disarmed and need to call upon them.
- Eir: A seraphim that took the shape of a disfigured human woman, though it's body is hidden. When summoned, Eir takes the form of an armored knight that glows with an intense, silvery flame and carries a sword similar to Kestaz Lyyi. Eir fights with heightened demon abilities but otherwise has no significant abilities.
- Mare: Something akin to a higher class ghoul that doesn't require a body, Mare is a gaunt, maiden seeming demon. When summoned it moves towards whatever Asi's target is, tackles them, and pins them via sitting on their chest and remaining immovable, while letting out a horrifying, bone-chilling scream.
- Night Terror: Mare's screams induce a dream like state upon whoever hears them. While the illusion is breakable for someone not subject to its grasp, whoever is trapped beneath the demon will have a significantly harder time breaking from the dream. The dreams usually subject the victim to their worst fears.
Immense Speed: Even without the benefit of Asi's demon sword's abilities, he is extremely fast. His speed paired with his stealth abilities make him tricky target to hit and his ambush skills lethal.
Kestaz Lyyi: Kestaz Lyyi is Asi's demon sword and a supposedly Dwarven crafted blade. It has been a family heirloom for longer than the Lang clan's records tell, assisting a long line of skilled knights and warriors that predate the True Cross Order. Kestaz Lyyi is engraved with runic symbols and these runes are what summon Eir and Mare, the demons Asi can summon. Being the 6th son, Asi only became the heir of the sword because it is only passed to the blue eyed children of the clan Gothi.
Kestaz lyyi has an eerily sentient feeling to it, as if it is an actual being. Which it is. Kestaz Lyyi feeds off of blood which is why all its abilities are all blood activated. The blade also strives to keep its current owner- and consequently the one feeding it- alive so it won't starve. In times of crisis, Kestaz Lyyi can use the blood stored in its blade and hilt to fend off attackers when its wielder is in critical danger.
Plot during anime series (if applicable)
If the character was 'there' during the anime series of Ao No Exorcist, their role,
Plot out with anime series (if applicable)
Here you write about your character's plot outside/after the anime/manga series is finished. Do they stay near/with any canon characters? And if so, why? And how did this come about?
- Asi can't use a smartphone or text because he can't read the small writing.
- The only times Asi is seen without his headphones is when speaking to his family, Gothi, or followers of Vitharr
- Has tritanopia/blue-yellow colorblindness
- Asi is the first Lang in three generations to receive the Kestaz Lyyi as he is the first son of a Gothi since the last with blue eyes- something that only came to be due to his albinoidism.
Here you should credit any artists and link anywhere where you have taken ideas from. You may also add links to your accounts where the pictures are, for example your DeviantArt account, if you have one.